02 April 2008

Going Deeper Into It...


For a long time, as you will notice, I have not found anything to write about; I lacked the inspiration to do so. However, I have been reminded that there is heaps and heaps of "stuff" still not looked at nor tackled for release; so I decided tonight to get on with it, write, and see what comes forth. This is recommended in "process", and it is said that the more difficulty one has in starting to write and do Self Forgiveness, the more urgent it is to do so, and to push oneself to get on with it!

I have been finding that the addiction I have had to liking the sensation of wet clothing has been pressing more and more... It is said in Desteni that our "invisible helpers" of the dimensional side of life are helping by pressing forward the things we need to attend to, so that we will become aware of them - painfully aware if necessary - and do something about getting them dealt with.
I have done a certain amount of Self Forgiveness (SF) concerning this topic, but obviously there's more to be done, or it would not be continuing to come up into my thoughts. I have to admit having fallen back into indulging this habit a number of times recently; but I also noticed that there has been less and less reaction of liking it... progress, perhaps, and a spur to keep going until it is done and finished with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my memories of this habit of wetting my clothing dictate my actions and waste my time;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to add to the sh*t of the world by indulging in this habit;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to divert my attention from what I should be applying myself to, by indulging in this habit of wetting my clothes instead;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise, not care about the effects that this indulgence are having upon everyone in the world;

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that this is holding up my transcendence and hence my ability to become self-honest and stand as all as one as equal in being Who I Really Am - in this world but not of it;

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise and admit to myself that this habit of enjoying the sensation of wet clothes has sexual overtones for me and is enslaving both me and my fellow humans thereby;

TILL HERE, NO FURTHER!!! THIS MUST STOP!!!
I direct me in deleting this habit and all pictures and memories connected with it. Any re-occurrance of them, and I say STOP! and DELETE those thoughts and pictures.

I direct me to participate in effective and appropriate common sense expressions of Who I Truly Am in my daily living.

I realise my Breath and the opportunity it gives, with gratitude.

I affirm that I AM HERE, fully present within my body!

2 comments:

dulcinea said...

this is the 5th time i read this post and i still don't get it. i might have some problem with clothing too

Mind Robot said...

aha, so weth clothes is actually part of sex-system - no wonder it is persistent. Are u spcific with yourself Ivan, in dealing with this? maybe this is your masturbation?